Search
View: 4852|Reply: 109
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Ocean Team] Shirley’s very first time

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
Floor
Post time 12-2-2018 01:22:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So here is it I’m gonna write my first post ever here. Once again, It is my distinct pleasure to join you all on this special occasion.

How I was actually found S&B was through the ViuTv video ? I got so curious after watching the show. The content was actually so fascinating.

I wasn’t a really an opened minded person, been only have had sex with 3-4 persons in my life. However, the show made me want to take my first step out.

Sometimes you don’t know when you’re taking the first step through a door until you’re already inside. So I decided to go on the S&B forum and looked for all the details although it took me a while to figure out how to use and apply.

After 1-2days submitting the application , Chris contacted me. He called me while I was at my office, so my answer was in short.  After hanging up, he sent me a text saying why was you so embarrassing ... haha .. anyway, he told me that I got so many questions wrong in the test too. I have to redo the test.

After a week time, I met Chris for the very first face to face interview. I was come with doubts, uncertainties, and all sort of fears.  He was late for 30 mins leaving me on the street, afterwards he picked me up to the interview places. We spoke for a while in the car, and I thought wow, he is kinda like a talkative person. So, I have no reasons to feel anxious at all.

After arriving to the interview place, the first thing he asked me was like my ID card, and I was .. I forgot to bring my ID card cos I just came back to HK the day before. But at the end, I found it. He treated me for a proper dinner and he started to have a proper check on my body.

He wore a hiking light on his head I think, and started to look into my vagina. I was kinda a bit nervous cos no one actually looked into my vagina that closely. He inserted his finger into my vagina.

Maybe I have not been having sex for the past 2 years, my vagina was tight. I moaned instantly. He started to go deeply and reached the cervix... I moaned louder and louder. Later he ventured to kissing my vagina, an even more pleasant surprise. I never realised that my vagina, that had been so insignificant before these encounters, had the possibility of evoking a good feeling.

We went for a quick shower afterwards, those candles in the bathroom was romantic and emitted so much fragrance. I thrust his penis into my mouth, though gently not hard enough to hurt and I rode his penis with my lips, bobbing up and down, forcing him deep when as I relaxed my throat. Another moment he pulled away, he grabbed me up and tossing me on the bed. Exposing my breast, and began to brush my nipple, rubbing around and around. His touch was electric, a shock wave rippling through me. Suddenly , a wave of pain rushed over me.
It hurt badly when his penis went inside me and felt like all my tissue are broken. I let out a scream.............

————-
New chapter to my welcoming party, I got covered up my eyes with a blindfold to a living room. My mentor is sanji. He was so careful and taking care of me. He slipped his hands beneath my hand, his warmth covering me. After the very first briefing, he took me into the shower. He took off my clothes off gently. He poured the shower gel in his hand and rubbed my body completely from my temples to my wrists to my ankles. My body jolted as soon as he touched me. My body is limp with relaxation.

He turned off the shower and lead me out of the shower. Again, I had another body check from James.

Afterwards, sanji came back into the room after my body got checked up. He was warm against my body. He started to kiss me and I love him doing it. His lips are full and soft and he knew what to do with them. He slipped out my clothes, his lips teething my nipples, sucking deep as he caressed the arc of my breast. Suddenly, his hands was between my legs, as he stoked the flames, his fingers brushing my clits, sliding inside me to spur on the hunger. He started kissing my clit just enough to send me spiralling into orgasm. I let out a scream, unable to keep my pleasure silent. As he was suddenly inside me,driving deep. I’m unable to hold back as he thrust again and again..... I came again. He let me to take off my blindfold, so I saw his handsome face for the very first time....
—————-
Second play. It was a quick one cos I had to go home. There was no room for us. James grabbed me into a room, which already have two different pairs of people playing in bed. He pulled me into a corner of the wall inside the room, he flipped me over and coming in from behind. As he held tight to my hip, the tension began to build again. And I suddenly felt his finger as he reached down between my legs to massage my clitoris as his penis drove deep into my pussy. I came yet again.

Half way through, there are more people coming into the room, my mentor sanji, tofu and mustard are having 3P and on the other side of the bed was having belle and dick.... the scene was spectacular. I was listening them moaning out loud. Another moment, James grabbed me up and turned me facing two of the bed watching them. Once again, he withdrew and came in from behind. I wasn’t able to hold back. The friction of his girth sending a ripple through my body. I came again n again n again ....

109Floor
Post time 20-11-2020 16:07:11 | Show the author posts only
That was a great read thanks for sharing!
I'm new so i this was a great insight towards what its actually like
Reading your story made me less nervous cos it seems like u had a lot of fun haha
I'm looking forward to joining one myslef now,,,
108Floor
Post time 28-9-2018 15:40:42 | Show the author posts only
What a magnificent journey lol!! I wish I would have an unforgettable experience as you did here
107Floor
Post time 28-8-2018 23:09:38 | Show the author posts only
Great post.  Thanks so much for writing in English!
106Floor
Post time 20-6-2018 07:16:05 | Show the author posts only
Glad to hear you had a wonderful first time, appreciate you taking the effort to write up your story!
105Floor
Post time 20-6-2018 01:59:47 | Show the author posts only
Such a beautiful story, thank you for sharing
104Floor
Post time 11-6-2018 16:26:23 | Show the author posts only
wow.... i am having a hard-on just reading this!!!
103Floor
Post time 28-2-2018 18:39:23 | Show the author posts only
OMG
You have a lovely profile pic haha
102Floor
Post time 27-2-2018 04:51:27 | Show the author posts only
Hi Shirley, welcome  to our big familly
You seems like so happy in the event
Hope that see you later and  you can find more fun wif us  
101Floor
Post time 26-2-2018 19:15:06 | Show the author posts only
Your words really turn me on. Wish to meet you soon
100Floor
Post time 21-2-2018 22:44:56 | Show the author posts only
Hi Shirley! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to meet you in the future in other parties!
99Floor
 Author| Post time 21-2-2018 22:25:25 | Show the author posts only
Carson replied at 21-2-2018 21:51
Welcome to join us ShirLeyX. Nice to meet you.
See you next time

See you very soon :P
98Floor
 Author| Post time 21-2-2018 17:14:07 | Show the author posts only
Sean replied at 20-2-2018 10:10
Oh dear...what have you heard?...
Look forward to meeting you too

Heard that you are so handsome darling :P
97Floor
Post time 21-2-2018 16:13:30 | Show the author posts only
ShirLeyX, what a wonderful experience, love your report, hope can see you later
96Floor
Post time 20-2-2018 10:07:20 | Show the author posts only
ShirLeyX replied at 12-2-2018 19:01
I’m looking forward to seeing you rea soon lol I have heard about you in the club sexy man, hopef ...

Oh dear...what have you heard?...
Look forward to meeting you too
95Floor
 Author| Post time 15-2-2018 20:17:05 | Show the author posts only
huge replied at 15-2-2018 19:21
Hey Shirley, I really enjoyed your detailed report here. I have to say your story sounds pretty amaz ...

Yes cos at the beginning I was all in doubts and uncertainties .. I’m sure everyone has the same feeling as mine too.. hopefully, after people reading my story here will have enough confidence to join this amazing society :D
94Floor
Post time 15-2-2018 19:18:22 | Show the author posts only
Hey Shirley, I really enjoyed your detailed report here. I have to say your story sounds pretty amazing and I think will encourage more people to be more brave about this.
93Floor
Post time 15-2-2018 14:51:48 | Show the author posts only
ShirLeyX replied at 15-2-2018 14:42
Haha I try my best :P I rmb all the girls now I think

咁我行近啲俾你望,應該會好啲...
嗯嗯,記完女士就開始記男士啦
92Floor
 Author| Post time 15-2-2018 14:39:54 | Show the author posts only
Driven replied at 15-2-2018 14:41
唔洗擔心,遲啲見面可以再慢慢認清楚睇真啲

Haha I try my best :P I rmb all the girls now I think
91Floor
Post time 15-2-2018 14:38:11 | Show the author posts only
ShirLeyX replied at 14-2-2018 22:15
Haha cos no one talks to me here lol however, I’m afraid I have forgotten your face by now

唔洗擔心,遲啲見面可以再慢慢認清楚睇真啲
90Floor
 Author| Post time 14-2-2018 22:12:52 | Show the author posts only
Driven replied at 14-2-2018 21:44
Nice to meet you Shirley !多謝你記得我呀
山治做你mentor,我覺得你地兩個都好幸福:tu ...

Haha cos no one talks to me here lol however, I’m afraid I have forgotten your face by now
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

9-5-2024 10:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096223 second(s), 19 queries .