View: 1632|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Ocean Team] RockO's journey begins :)

[Copy link]
Post time 30-9-2021 00:44:52 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First of all, I’d like to thank Mr. Chris and Mr. James to have founded such an amazing club. A club where sexual fantasies have a possibility of turning into reality.

Before I begin the story of my first time, I’d really like to thank James for being so patient and understanding with me throughout my joining process. I won’t deny, I was a bit afraid of meeting James as I thought I might have annoyed him a lot by asking so many questions. But thank you very much for being so calm and making me feel at ease once I arrived at the venue.

Okay so STORY TIME!!!

I arrived at the venue, texted James, went to the party place. I was way too nervous, James even said, “You’re shaking, relax”. But well, after checking my ID, I was asked to put on a blindfold. Once I entered, I was introduced to my mentor DoDo(多多). I had got chocolates for everyone, as a token of appreciation for accepting me in the club and hence, took it out to put on the table.

After getting done with the Covid-test, Dodo took me to take a shower followed by a body check. I had a decent conversation with her and she tried to help me get a bit relaxed but I was still anxious. All done, next thing I hear, James asking me “do you want to play with your mentor and would you like to keep your blindfold on, it’ll be a once in forever opportunity to play with blindfold on”. I said “yes” to both hahah, so now, like a clueless person, my mind was literally blank (No thoughts, nothing whatsoever), I was laying right beside dodo. We chatted for a bit but I had no clue what to do next as I was very nervous and shy ( I hate being shy at these times, have to get rid of this habit, don’t want to bore the ladies hahah). As we were both chatting, Stella (my sub-mentor) enters and joins us. Okay now, I’m laying with 2 ladies together, first time in my life. This was pretty exciting and I started to move my hands around and just try to do something. I started playing with Stella, starting with a kiss on neck, then boobs and then we made-out. Another guy, Snufkin(史力奇) (I’m really sorry I don’t know the right spelling, just trying to spell via pronunciation), asked if he could join us and we all agreed. He started playing with my mentor Dodo while Stella and I were heating up. Stella gave me an unreal blowjob, she only started it but like a min later I had to stop her otherwise I would have cum and we wouldn’t have had sex. At one point, when I was having sex with Stella, Dodo was kissing me which felt amazing. Then it was Stella & I on one bed and Snufkin & Dodo on another. Overall, the experience was new and great but I wish I hadn’t been so uptight due to my nervousness and shyness . I’ll to to overcome that and hope I can be more fun next time. This was my only sexual encounter at my first event.

Later, Stella briefed me all the rules and then chatted for a bit. Snufkin (again, pardon me if the spelling’s wrong) and I had a long conversation about speaking in English and Cantonese haha. Another member arrives, Beckett, okay honestly, the xxxxxx made me head over heels but shy and nervous me, I couldn’t approach her. I’ll try to talk to you next time Beckett . A new face arrives, Jax, friendly guy, we had a nice chat about gym and workouts. We all sat and chatted for a while, members for the next session started coming in, I’ll try to write something about everyone I met but please forgive me if I forget someone as there were too many names to remember, I should have taken notes lol

Mustard, amazing guy, I don’t know why but I saw this guy and before asking his name, I was like he looks like mustard lol. And he was, okay so I had an amazing conversation with you my friend and got to learn a lot. Really, damn nice guy and very friendly. I’ll try to work on my shyness and nervousness and use your advices hahah

Rio, nice muscles man, it was nice to meet you. SunnyB, nice xxxxx man.

Daryl and monkeyJai, couldn’t talk much to you guys this time but hope to see you again some time in the future.

Nina, it was nice to finally meet you after seeing your name everywhere on the forum haha. You’re really kind of a celeb here. I hope I can talk to you more next time.

Belle, honestly, I had always hoped to meet you and finally met you. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stay longer and talk to you but as your name means, you were really beautiful. I hope I can talk to you next time.

Nonetheless, it wasn’t a perfect experience but it was good and I enjoyed it. Once again, thank you very much for the opportunity!
Post time 30-9-2021 06:02:09 | Show all posts
Hey RockO!

So glad to see your first time experience and it's in english too -- thanks so much!

Seems like a lot of fun and that you had an amazing time. It makes me look forward for the future and my first time as well :). Thanks for sharing your nervousness and shyness, i'll likely feel the same too with so many new experiences and people being flooded at the same time. Reading your post helps me see what's to come and to relate more.

All in all a great post! Wishing you the best with your future events~
 Author| Post time 9-10-2021 08:33:53 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 7-10-2021 02:55
Hope you doing well!!! Welcome to the club once again.

I felt like I talked too much and put you a ...

Hahaha I had a really nice conversation with you man, was nice to meet you!
Post time 7-10-2021 02:55:47 | Show all posts
Hope you doing well!!! Welcome to the club once again.

I felt like I talked too much and put you at some weird moment lol. Hope you don’t mind...

Be confident, man. I am sure you will overcome your nervousness.
 Author| Post time 1-10-2021 12:12:09 | Show all posts
edmund replied at 30-9-2021 18:40
Hello Rocko,welcome to the club!

I've been disappeared for awhile, cont help not to greet seeing y ...

Thanks Edmund, definately hope to meet you some time hahah
Post time 30-9-2021 18:40:13 | Show all posts
Hello Rocko,welcome to the club!

I've been disappeared for awhile, cont help not to greet seeing your "first time" !

Hope you enjoy the club, and looking forward to see you in person!!!
 Author| Post time 1-10-2021 12:10:36 | Show all posts
Moscow replied at 30-9-2021 06:02
Hey RockO!

So glad to see your first time experience and it's in english too -- thanks so much!

Thanks Moscow, Goodluck for your application!
Post time 4-10-2021 11:21:36 | Show all posts
Welcome Rocko~
you've finally made it, congrats!

You had a fantastic 1st time with 2 mentors, congrats again!
Wish you an amazing journey here, hope to see you in person soon ;)
 Author| Post time 1-10-2021 12:11:29 | Show all posts
Belle replied at 30-9-2021 18:12
Good seeing you Rocko
Seems your first time was a memorable one.  Congratz again!

Thanks Belle, it was good seeing you too!
Post time 1-10-2021 20:33:31 | Show all posts
Hello Rocko
NICE to meet you, you are so strong.  
Maybe this time are your First, so you look a little bit shy.
But your gift to us are so warm so sweet. Thx you
Post time 30-9-2021 11:00:15 | Show all posts
Hi RockO!!!

Its nice to met you in you first activity!!

Feel like you are shy, i used to be like you, so shy and nervous.

but dont worry , we are nice and kind.

Author| Post time 9-10-2021 08:32:09 | Show all posts
阿草 replied at 4-10-2021 11:21
Welcome Rocko~
you've finally made it, congrats!

Hahah thanks man, cheers!

Hope to see you too some time!
Post time 6-10-2021 21:00:57 | Show all posts
Thanks you Mr. Chris and Mr. James  they created this club and giving an exciting activities to people. So great!
 Author| Post time 9-10-2021 08:30:17 | Show all posts
多多 replied at 2-10-2021 09:15
Great thanks to Stella and hope you continue your journey full of happiness.

Thank you :)
 Author| Post time 1-10-2021 12:10:04 | Show all posts
MonkeyJai replied at 30-9-2021 11:00
Hi RockO!!!

Its nice to met you in you first activity!!

hahaha thank you :)
 Author| Post time 9-10-2021 08:35:20 | Show all posts
阿喬 replied at 7-10-2021 17:06
Welcome to the club!

Hope to see u soon.

Thank you, hope to see you soon too :)
 Author| Post time 1-10-2021 12:10:57 | Show all posts
Roland replied at 30-9-2021 14:35
Congrats on your first session! Two mentors too!

Thanks Roland!
Post time 30-9-2021 18:12:37 | Show all posts
Good seeing you Rocko
Seems your first time was a memorable one.  Congratz again!
 Author| Post time 9-10-2021 08:31:17 | Show all posts
Nina replied at 2-10-2021 20:43
Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy

Thank you
Post time 2-10-2021 09:15:11 | Show all posts
Great thanks to Stella and hope you continue your journey full of happiness.
Post time 30-9-2021 14:35:25 | Show all posts
Congrats on your first session! Two mentors too!
Post time 7-10-2021 17:06:17 | Show all posts
Welcome to the club!

Hope to see u soon.
Post time 2-10-2021 20:43:21 | Show all posts
Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

29-3-2024 08:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099666 second(s), 22 queries .