Collapse the left

Rules of Forum/會網上的規則

[Copy link]
Post time 17-7-2010 00:24:57 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
由於文字留存久遠,網上人流複雜,因此會網規則會比活動更為嚴謹小心。

Compare to club activities,there would be more serious impact if you do not follow the rules of forum.
Therefore, we have more rigorous rules in our forum.

會網上規則分開四個大項
There are 4 main principles:

第一,要保護個人私穩 ----例如 會網上所有使用的要全新和不會讓人聯想到自己的登入名、自拍、頭像和簽名
                      不透露導致身份曝光或可聯絡的個人資料......
心理上應該時刻應定和自己親近的人也長期在會網上也不能把閣下認出為標準。
Protect Personal Privacy –e.g. use a brand new login name and profile picture(Avatar), it would not let people guess your real identity.
You are not allowed to disclose any contact information, neither any personal information that would expose your real identity.

第二,要保護S&B,不能影響活動運作----例如 不能
在會網透露活動地點資料/時間/環境特徵至活動已經完結
Protect S&B, and do not interrupt operation of activities – e.g. do not disclose information of activities such as time or location,
also cannot disclose information of bank-in account no..

第三,要尊重別人,維持會網上氣氛和諧------例如不言詞粗鄙、欺凌、爭吵或惡意頂撞
Respect to each others, sustain peaceful atmosphere – e.g. No rude words, No insult, No offence, No argument.

第四,活動零壓力,不惹人越界------例如不得死纏爛打,不得要求別人承諾,不能過份甜言蜜語,不得談情說愛…
No stress to each others, also do not provoke others to break the club rules – e.g.Don’t harassing others and don’t ask for commitment, also, conversation
     should not involves love or too sweet for love.

-----以下列舉純屬例子,犯規行為不在此限,各位在發帖前應多加思考,以免引致不必要誤會----

----- Please read the examples of below; however, it does not reflect all infraction.
To avoid any misunderstanding, critical thinking is require before you post anything in forum.

第一,要保護個人私穩 ---- (扣 HP3 以上 )
Protect Personal Privacy –(Deduct from HP3 )

-登入名:登入名稱必須是一個全新的假名,本會鼓勵你在活動時也使用這個[假名]以作稱呼
              因此請選名字不要粗鄙,不加姓氏,不加數字或重覆名字。[假名]不可和電郵的名稱相同或相似,
              更不可曾經或將會在任何地方及情況下使用(包括現實生活中及互聯網中)。 (即一個只能在S&B使用的全新網名)。
              如註冊後想更改,而亦打算參加活動,可以發電郵(swingandbang@gmail.com) 通知會長代為刪除並重開,

或於交申請表時提供三個恰當的假名給會長代為選擇並更改

Login Name:  Login Name must be a new fictitious name, you are encouraged to use this fictitious name in our club activities.
                 This fictitious Name cannot be same as, or similar to your email address, moreover,
                 it cannot be used in any other real and virtual environment. (e.g.  in your daily life and internet world)
                 i.e.  Login name must be brand new and unique in S&B web site.
                 If you think your Login Name have any issue after registration, please send email to contact Chairman (Email:  swingandbang@gmail.com),
                 Points won't be deducted under this scenario.  
                 If you did not read thru the club rules, and do not have intension to change your login name that do not meet the above requirement,
                 points will be deducted once your application form was received.

-身份獨一會網上上載使用的身份圖像(Avatar) 、簽名或在文章中附貼的照片舉凡在S&B會網上使用的,不能用與自己密切有關的物事
                   例如自己身軀或四肢上的特徵、經常配戴的飾物、紋 身、臉部的部份或全部、自己擁有的車輛、生活家居或工作地方陳設、
                   寵物等等,而以上此等已在S&B會網上使用過的資料,不能在外邊其他任何地方(反之亦然),包括其他論壇、FacebookWechatInstagram....再使用,
                   此等舉動,將會危害到閣的私隱
-Unique Identity:Do not disclose your real identity or related objects in your user profile picture(Avatar) , signature, photos attached in articles,
                        i.e. anything in S&B’s website. For examples, do not show any characteristic of your body, the whole or part of your face,
                        wearing accessories, tattoo, your car, home,working place  or declaration, your pet…etc.
                        Moreover,to protect your personal privacy, anything had been disclosed in S&B website that cannot be disclosed outside (or vice versa),
                        outside includes other forum  /website, Facebook, Wechat, Instagram…etc.

-自拍照:<自拍區>內的參加者自拍照,不能露出嘴唇以上的部份包括耳朵(有遮蔽的除外)、紋 身、肚臍、胎記和特徵,家居陳設亦應小心,儘量不要入鏡或遮蓋。
               自拍區版規~
                       1)請勿張貼、戀童、未成年、人獸交等圖片,本壇會儘可能作出干預和刪除,惟圖片張貼的法律責任仍由張貼人負責。
                    2)如圖片的內容不合乎[自拍照]的定義,會轉移到別區或刪除。
                    3)圖片請直接由個人
電腦或裝置上載,不要由有私人相片的網上戶口上載,如由網存網站上載,小心避免曝露身份。

Self Portrait:  If you post your self-portrait photo in <Self Portrait Area>,please do not show your face upper of your mouth including ears
               (except it was masked), as well as your tattoo, birthmark and characteristic of your body.
               Moreover,be careful of your home decoration that cannot be showed.

Rules of <Self Portrait Area>:
1.      Do not post any pictures that are Pedophilia, under legal age, animal sex…etc.
         We endeavor to intervene and delete this kind of pictures as mentioned above.
         Moreover, the person is still responsible for legal liability of the pictures that he or she posted.
2.       Picture would be deleted or moved to other area if it did not match the definition of <Self Portrait Area>
3.      Picture need to be uploaded directly from personal computer or device.
         Please do not upload from your web account that contains private photos. Moreover,
         please be careful and avoid exposing your identity if you upload pictures from web hosting websites.

-生活資料:不能透露自己住處區域或工作的區域,就讀學校或工作公司,平日的行蹤位置,例如慣常會到哪裡,放學放工更期等資料。
   Daily life information:  Do not disclose your living or working area / district, as well as school and company name.
   Also, do not disclose route or location that you show up daily, e.g. where have you been usually, after school or afterwork, your roster…etc.

-個人狀況:不能透露個人生活和家庭狀況(家庭成員組合或居住情況),健康(長期的)問題。
     Personal Status: Do not disclose personal life and family status (family member or residential status), health issue (long term).

-含沙射影不能在會網上提及參加者的樣貌與某某公眾人物相似,更不可張貼疑似某參加者的相片。
            Who look like who?:  Do not allow to mention about any outlooks of participants such as he or she look like one of the public figure ,
            moreover, you are not allowed to post pictures that includes someone look like our participants.

-不能透露任何聯絡方式
- Do not allow to disclose any kind of contact information.   

要假設,若認識閣下的人也已經同在會網上,極有可能從閣下顯露或談及的資料去認出你。
You have to assume, someone know you who is also browsing our website.
It seems probable that your identity could be recognized from your post, conversation, or personal information.

-需具備power30或以上才可進入<自拍區>
為了進一步保障有貢獻的舊參加者,現設定進入三組自拍區的資格,是必須具備Power30或以上,
而想獲得Power的最佳途徑,除了出首次活動後一週寫[第一次]外,便是之後參加其他活動並繼續寫動後感。

-Power 30 or above is required to view the self-portrait area
In order to further protect the existing members who have contribution to the club,
Power 30 or above is now required for entering the three self-portrait areas.
The best ways to gain Power are to publish "My first time" within 1 week of attending the first activity and to publish "activity report" after other activities.

第二,要保護S&B,不能影響大會運作---- (扣 HP4 以上 )
2.      Protect S&B, and do not interrupt operationof activities. – (Deduct from HP4)

-不能透露自己報名了往後的任何一次活動,不能透露活動日期,惟過去了的活動,歡迎分享經歷和感受;
   而活動場地或名稱,無論過去或未來,都不應提及,而入數戶口號碼和費用,均需保密。
- Cannot disclose any coming activities you had applied to join, as well as the date of activities.
  What you may share is your experience and feeling in the pervious activities.  

-寫[動後感]時,注意保護私隱,不要提及區域、大廈、酒店名、房號或可導致被認出的特徵。 動後感應著重個人感受抒發,不是資料的曝光。
-  Please be careful and protect privacy when you are writing [Activities Memories]. Do not mention about the location of activity such as district,
   name of building , hotel , room numbers, or any types of characteristic that can be  recognized.  
   Your [Activities Memories] should focus on personal feeling, but not to expose the location information.

-不准在<聊天室>以外閒聊。尤其嚴禁在<大祠堂>和<動後感>內聊天,只要有同一帖,兩個以上同樣的人,
  來回對話八個帖都不是與該帖有關,便作聊天論。各人皆被扣分。
- Chit chat is not allowed out of<Chatting Room>.  Especially in <Shine>and <Activities Memories> ,
  chit chat is highly prohibited .  Definition of Chit Chat - 2 people or more who are in conversation
   with more than 8 posts that do not related to the topic.

第三,要尊重別人,維持會網上氣氛和諧------ (扣 HP5 以上 )
3. Respect to each others, sustain peaceful atmosphere ------(Deduct from HP5)

-禁止的話題:會網上不能評論宗教和政治,以免引起紛爭。
-Prohibited Topics: To avoid disputes, do not comment or discuss about Religion  and Politics in our forum.

-互敬互諒:不准在會網上用字粗魯無禮、言論過激、刻意謾罵、出言挑釁、侮辱或歧視。如有任何人看見某人言詞,覺得不能接受或感到不安,
可直接向會長通報,自會公正處理。遇有被不禮貌對待,應即向會長報告,不能展開罵戰,否則同樣被處理。
          Respect to each other – In our forum, please do not use rude or offensive words, or over-intense comments, also, do not provoke, insult or discriminate others.
          Anyone may inform Chairman if you are unacceptable or feeling not good on some words or comments, or been treated impolite in our forum.
          Please do not strike back in our forum; otherwise you will also be looked into the cause.

-零壓力溝通:不可以在會網上發放帶有呷醋意味或勉強別人的文字或行為,犯規例子:[我呷醋!、[有佢得喇~唔駛我勒,唔阻兩位傾計] 、
[我都係無人要,無人理嫁勒] 、[妳/你都唔覆我既? 又唔理我? 做乜唔答呀?] [不要同佢玩!]… 之類。
-Communication with NO Stress: Do not post messages with meaning of jealousy, or force people to do something,
  here are the examples of violation: [I am jealous],  [he or she is your everything, so you don’t need me anymore!],
  [No one would like to take care of me!], [Why you didn’t reply me? Why do you ignore me? Answer me! ]

-服從指示:當會員發出了不當留言,會長或版主提示後不理勸告,作出反駁,或依然故我,立即禁言三日以上。  
遇有發現壇上有發生任何事或自己發出了不當言論,也應通知會長去處理
  Follow instruction:If you had posted invalid messages but you did not follow advices by Chairman or Forum Administrator,
   or object their advices, then you will be prohibited posting message for 3 days.

第四,活動零壓力,不惹人越界------(扣 HP3 以上 )
     No stress to each others, also do not provoke others to break the club rules------(Deduct from HP3)

-不能詢問別人有否報名活動,不應邀請別人參加指定的一次活動,犯規例子:[不如你/妳都參加下一次活動丫] 、
[希望黎緊會見到你/妳(或暗示自己會報下一次活動)]…
不犯規例子:[有緣就會相見。] [ 多些出席活動喇... ]
    Cannot ask others had applied to join activities or not, neither invite others to join specific activities.
Examples of violation:  [why don’t we join the next activity?] 、[Hope I can see you next time (or giving hints that you will join the next activities)]…
Examples without violation: [just meet if have chance] [let join more activities... ]

-暗示詢問或暗示性邀請對方參加活動,蓄意犯規加倍罰,如有答覆者同罪,請小心。
    Double penalty would be given to people who intended to broken the rules such as asking or inviting others to attend activities with hints.  
      Violation will be treated as the same if people who had replied to attend or not attend.

-不應在會網上約定或甚至要對方應承,下次見面要怎樣怎樣,例句:[下次見面,我要/可唔可以...同你/妳玩!、[我要同妳/你沖涼、
[見到你/妳時,我要抱抱錫錫] 之類,只要在會內活躍了一段時間都知道這是自取麻煩的做法。
如真想相約,只可以約定做一些沒有身體接觸的活動,例如一起在活動內玩紙牌、玩遊戲、一起睇碟之類。
    - should not promise or request others to promise anything in the forum, such as what will be done in the future,
      examples: [shall we do this or that next time we meet? I want to stay / play with you!]、[I want to take shower with you]、
[I have to hug and kiss you when we meet] …etc.  People have experience in our club who realize on this kind of message will get themselves in trouble.
If you really want to make promise to someone for doing something, you may invite people to join activities without body contact,
  such as playing cards or games, watching movies…etc.
-不能在簽名、文章標題寫上其他參加者名稱或外號。
-  Your signature cannot include other participant’s names or nickname.

-不能明示或暗示別人送贈或主動表示想送贈任何金錢或物質給個別參加者。
-  Not allowed to request (or request by giving hints) for money or material to specific participant.

-不能發放一些令人感到不安(無論會網或活動當中),容易誤會或含有愛情(即溝女/)意思的語句(不論有心或無意)
  例如,[我會應承你/妳一世….] [My Love] [唔可以無左你/] [我愛你/]……之類。

彼此也是成年人,那些言詞過了火,過甜,應該要識分辨。
-         Not allowed to announce any message(either in Forum or during activities) making people feel bad,
          neither to make others misunderstood your intentions.
        Examples: [I would promise you in my whole life….] 、[My Love] 、[cannot living without you] 、[I love you]……etc.
      As an adult, we should know which kinds of wording are over-flirted.

-不能在簽名上寫上帶有示愛或疑似對單一人參加者說話的語句,請大家不要將簽名當作傳話工具,用字也應較溫和客氣。
犯規例句:[我鐘意左你/妳]、[唔好唔理我]、[[我有我性格,唔鐘意就同我死開!]。
-         In your signature, it is not allowed to have any wording with love to someone or any wording seems to be told to specific person.  
          Please do not use your signature as a tool to post message to someone, also, suggest your words in signature should be mild and polite.
         Example of violation: [I love you], [please don’t leave me alone、 [he / she is mind, I would kill who try to take out he / she from me] ,
         [this is my character,just get lost if you don’t like!]     

-不能以有名份的字眼相稱,例如:[老公、老婆]、[情人、愛人]、[女友、男友]、[情婦,情夫]….. 之類。
        -Not allowed to call others with relationships in love, such as:[husband, wife]、[lover, mistress]、[girl friend, boyfriend] etc...
       可以接受[sweetheart ]、[Honey]、[darling]、[Baby]等沒名位的甜蜜稱呼。
      -Accepted to call someone without specific relationship such as sweet heart 、[Honey] 、[darling]、[Baby] etc…

-不能致送歌曲連結或歌詞給單一人疑似單一人,禁示憑歌寄意,以免引起不必要誤會,惟向大家推介好歌不在此限。
-      it is not allowed to give songs or lyric to specific single person or seems to be given to specific single person.  
       To avoid any misunderstanding, it is restricted to show your feeling to someone via song or lyrics.
       However, good song to share to all people can be exempted in this case.

-不容許任何人在會網上公開或活動中做出要求別人送分給自己的言行。
-       In Forum or during activity, you are not allow to request others to give HP points to you.

建議和不建議做法:
Do & Don't

-遇有新人問問題,熱心人士想幫忙解答,儘量使用會網上的解答或連結去回答,不建議用自己的文字去作答,以免有誤差。
如不肯定,請交由會長或工作人員作答。
-if you would like to answer questions for new joiners, please try refer to the FAQ or link of statement in the forum.
  To avoid misunderstanding and different answers, we would not suggest to using your owned words to answer.
Please pass the question to Chairman or staffs if you are not sure.

-不應該過問一些較私人的問題,例如長期健康問題、工作或感情狀況,如希望提供協助,請 跟會長聯絡,代為轉達,但請勿濫用。
- you should not ask questions about privacy of others, such as long term health issue,
  working status or relationship of love.Please contact Chairman if you need assist for transferring your question /message,
  but please do not abuse it.

-登入名對外必須保密,無論是想介紹朋友加入或本人想加入其他會(請通知會長作記綠),也不應透露,以免讓會外人獲悉閣下會內的活動情況。
Your login name must not be disclosed outside the Club. You should not reveal it no matter you are inviting others to join us
or if you want to join other clubs(please inform chairman). This is to prevent others from knowing your activity in the Club.

-[動後感] 不是規定要寫,但對S & B有莫大幫助,對於自己,也是人生的一個大體驗,絕對值得記念和回顧。
當初閣下對活動有興趣,相信也有部份原因,是因為被其他參加者的感想 之內容所吸引,想延續這些開心的活動,動後感絕對有其價值,
況且也是本人及工作人員舉辦活動辛勞的回報,感謝。
- Writing [Activities Memories] is not mandatory; however, it would be a great support to S & B.  
  It is also a great experience for your life,and worth to write down to be your memories and review.
  We believe one of the attractive reasons to you for joining activities; it would be the memories that were shared by other participants.
  Activities Memories definitely have its value for keeping activities to be continued; moreover,
  it is a valuable return for Chairman and staffs as they were working hard to hold activities.   

全民皆守規,努力賺高分
Follow the rules and get more HP!

提醒大家,網頁最好每次 login /logout,不要輕易介紹人加入,行動前,先和會長商議,分開玩樂和私人圈子

Reminder: (1) Please login / logout to visit forum each times.  
(2) Please inform Chairman in advance if you would like to introduce others to joinus.
(3) Please separate the circles between Fun & your private life.

《如有任何爭議,由會長Chris 作最後決定,不得異議》
< In case of dispute,the decision of Chris, the Chairman of S&B, shall be final andconclusive>

Author| Post time 29-12-2010 04:06:05 | Show all posts

新加項目

-會網上不能評論宗教和政治,以免引起無謂紛爭。
 Author| Post time 7-8-2019 11:36:01 | Show all posts
新加項目:

-為保障會網內較私密的相片或資訊,獲批成為參加者,請於兩個月內出席活動,否則將取消出席資格,不另通知,再次申請將較難獲重批。
請各位在遞交申請前考慮個人空閒時間上的安排。
-To serve the purpose of ensuring the privacy of the photos and information on the forum,
all new participants should attend your first event within two months of approval,
otherwise your right to join our events will be cancelled without further notices.
Also, your next approval will be assessed with higher standards.
Just a warm reminder, you should be putting your daily schedule into your consideration.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

29-3-2024 18:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073584 second(s), 21 queries .