Collapse the left

[Sky team] Darth - My FIRST TIME!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 11-7-2015 04:34:59 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok Finally its my turn to write "My First Time" and am excited! haha
I am going to just talk about the day ...

2 hours prior to the event, I was cutting up my 2 Fruit Platters for my first time gifts to the "James" S&B group. IMG_20150710_191603.jpg
I send James a msg of where and what time to meet. He send me back the location and time - and I started to make my way towards the location. Waited for a few minutes and then James showed up! James checked my HKID and took me up, help me with my backpack and ask me to put on my "heated" mask. Oh boy, was I hot hot hot. I was walking quite fast from the MTR to the location and was already sweating like a dog. Then this heated eye pad - thank you again for the Mini Fan, or else I would just feel way too hot at that moment! I walked in with my eye pad and heard a lot of people talking. Yip On, Nakata, KT and Bella first introduced themselves. And am waiting for Siu Koo as she was my mentor. Since I have read the "My First Time" forum so many many times, I know the routine well for new members. So I am not as nervous as I thought I would be. Mentor Siu Koo took me into the bathroom for a shower. Then body check and the "New Member Ceremony" begins. Siu Koo took very very good care of me (Thank you Siu Koo!!!) and we had a lot of fun! I was actually very calm and perform well in my 1st experience. Yeah!!!!!!!  Siu Koo actually thought she was the new member instead of me! haha ... Afterwards, we went for another shower, put on the clothes that I brought ... and starting to rejoin the group. Everyone was very friendly - all enjoyed the fruits platters that I brought.  James did the briefing and introduced 3 new members who joined this event. LA, MoMo and me. Then its free time and everyone just do their own thing. All of a sudden, all the rooms are occupied and I was still just hanging around and get to know the members. I started to ask Suzan for a private time and she said yes! I still remember Suzan told me I might be too straightforward in asking girls for their private time. Suzan said she was ok with it but some girls might get offended if I do not get to know them a bit more before I approach them. Great tips Suzan, I admit I am a little direct. haha ..  Then we went into our private room and oh boy, that was awesome! Then we took a shower after and rejoin the group. I was just hanging out with the group and it was getting a bit late, so I said Goodbye to everyone and went home.

BIG thanks to Chris / James for organzing this fun group! I definitely appreciate the joy that we all shared!
Siu Koo - thank you for being my Mentor! You helped me a lot in making our 1st time very comfortable and warm.
Nakata - Its great to see you Buddy! definitely makes me less nervous
Suzan - thank you for the advice - and will chat more with you next time!!!
Meerkat - we do need to chat since I have not seen you cuz you are sooooo popular! My turn next? haha
Jackie - oh yes, we have to chat too! Since I miss the group discussion with you, Kurt and Surf
Siu Bowl & Moody - thank you for hanging out with me before I went home ...
Surf & Haru - hope to see you two in future events!
Yip On - you are humorous! Always makes us laugh and enlighten the mood in the event!
LA - its nice to see you! I am sure I will see you more often than I think! haha
Ah Sam - didn't have time to chat with you ... maybe next time!
Little Purple - oh yes, you are this happy butterfly running around! Next time I will just grab you quick!
Liv - we have to chat more next time too! haha
Uncle Deer, Jimmy, Tomato, Rainbow, Hazel - its great to see you guys - finally put a face to the names!
Momo - did you enjoyed your 1st event as I did too?
New Member Natalie - you disappeared into the mist of another rooms ... hmmm ...
Fong Fong - its nice to hang out with you since you are only visiting - and I enjoyed our cooking talk!
ShadowHK - its nice to chat with you! You are very friendly and easy to talk to!
Cally - I am happy that you appreciate my fruits! Let's see if I can bring fruits again next time! hahaTakuya - I know you have been hanging around like me too ... haha Add Oil .. go get them!!! haha
Phoenix - hey hey hey ... we just say HI and you disappeared into the long long night! Lets chat more next time! Hope you approve this request hehe

Hope I did not miss anyone, and its a great experience - and am loving it!!!!!!!!

Rate

Number of participants 4Power +10 Coins +105 Collapse Reason
KT + 5 + 15 因為d生果而對你改觀~~~接受你賄賂.
鹿叔叔 + 15 Excellent 無得頂!
Jackie + 5 + 15 Like 贊一個!有誠意的賄.
dick + 60 生果好好味,接受你賄賂既dick dick上 :D.

View Rating Log

Author| Post time 11-7-2015 18:22:49 | Show all posts
meerkat replied at 11-7-2015 18:00
Yes for sure. See u soon~
Btw, glad that u shared such good experience with other new join. Probab ...

Meerkat: haha yes I feel I blended in very well with this group and yes, you are all very friendly like a big family!!! I enjoyed my time there and already know a few things I can improve haha but "resting time" is for sure a good mark to talk to more members ~ I like it how everyone just take the right opportunity and go do their own thing. Very efficient. Also knowing that if the member been to more events, will definitely have a better advantage because he/she knows everyone ~ and this is actually the key. Then again, for a guy, has to be friendly, proactive and approachable to female members. However, its all about preferences too ~ so even for a guy, if he does not have "feel" with some girls, he does not need to feel pressured not to approach them. Vice versa. So its great!!! I do enjoy it a lot more than I expected!!!! Haha ok .. now I will look forward in seeing you soon I hope
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 09:50:40 | Show all posts
Nil replied at 12-7-2015 09:39
Interesting.  I really enjoy reading about people's first times to get a sense of how it will be exp ...

Thanks Nil! I tried to share every details of the 1st Time experiences - but some I cannot share hahaa .. so overall, I tried to write it in a way that every new members would see it from my eyes and experiences. Like I said before, the more you get involved in this channel and the more you chat with other members in this Forum - the less nervous you will be. One tip is also the more events you go to, the more members you know and the more fun it will be. Hope to see you in future events soon!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:19:08 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 11-7-2015 09:58
Welcome to the gang dude!
I think everyone appreciated your welcome gift.
Like one member said, 'I' ...

Hey Mate! Yes, the 1st time is actually quite fun! Everyone is very very very extremely nice! Lucky I have been hanging around the Forum everyday and get to know everyone's nicknames ... so its great to actually see them in person! But its great to see you - I felt like you are my mental support all the way when I was there! I had a lot of fun, and know exactly of my approach in the future events! Glad you all love the Fruit Platters ... haha ..

Add post (11-7-2015 11:27):
Somehow, I do feel like I am a "Natural" here and knowing that everyone is friendly really helps a lot!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:41:33 | Show all posts
X-men replied at 11-7-2015 12:14
Darth, conguration! I am still working on mine. Hope to see you in the future.

Thanks X-Men! Its been a fun experience! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me! I will try my best to answer them - but also make sure you read all the Rules and Joining Process Forums - as Chris / James have clearly stated all the "Need to Know" points already. So read more first and get involve in chatting with different members - this will definitely help your 1st time at future events! Will hope to see and meet you soon!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:16:44 | Show all posts
nobody replied at 11-7-2015 09:30
Hi Darth,

Thanks for the detailled story, it helps a lot the newbies like myself to understand more ...

Hey Nobody! Anytime Buddy! I get familiarize with the 1st time event by reading a lot of "My First Time" too. And it also really helps to chat with more people in the Forum. So you get to know the people BEFOREHAND and then can put a face to our nicknames. Its quite fun actually. And then all of a sudden, you become this big happy family! Trust me, you will enjoy this! - coming from Darth Vader himself! haha
Post time 11-7-2015 17:57:59 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 11-7-2015 14:56
Meerkat: You are quite busy and didn't see you much - those guys are very quick in grabbing you! h ...

Yes for sure. See u soon~
Btw, glad that u shared such good experience with other new join. Probably u Will become big brother soon~ good job!
As I remember, you were a bit nervous before ur first time which you posted a new thread asking for advices.
Like what Nakata told you, we are all nice people and the parties will be kind of friends gathering, nothing to worry about~
Lastly, welcome to the big family!
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 18:45:32 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 13-7-2015 14:54
That's very thoughtful of you and I'm sure it sits very well with everyone, especially the ladies. ...

Nakata! Sure ... I am a big big big Foodie myself and love to cook! And of course share recipes and talk about food! Hahaha ladies do appreciate and like a guy who can cook well .... its the universal bonus in the real world .. hahha in our S&B case, I just want everyone to be happy and eat well ... hence the fruit platters ... alright Nakata! Maybe we can cook something together ... whats your fav dishes to cook?
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:48:48 | Show all posts
Haru replied at 11-7-2015 13:49
Hi~ Darth! Welcome on board! I am sure that you will enjoy more in the future!  
And hope to see you ...

Haru Buddy! You welcome! I should have hang out more with Jackie, Surf and you for some good topic discussions! I like that too .. as it is part of getting to know the good friends like you all here. So next time I will just jump in and chat with you guys if you dont mind! haha .. Its nice to see you too ... you are all very friendly to me and I do apprecaite it! Hopefully will see you more at future events!
Post time 12-7-2015 00:57:15 | Show all posts
Awesome First Time, Darth!

So sweet of you to prepare the home-made Fruit Platters. When I get a chance to experience such a First Time, I really should steal your idea.

It is always interesting to read your post. It is like studying Maths in school, when you have a textbook (i.e. Club Rules, Forum Rules) and you learnt the formula but you may not know how to apply it. Then it comes the examples and illustrations (i.e. your posts) which tell us all the details of how they all come together.

Thanks for the 雞精 / 精讀
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 03:21:32 | Show all posts
小碗 replied at 13-7-2015 01:30
Welcome Darth! Good to know that you enjoyed the party~~~
It was a pity that I missed the fruits pl ...

Siu Bowl!!! Thank you for hanging out with me before I left ... hope I am not disturbing the conversation between Moody and you. Yeah love to hang out and chat more next time we see each other! I arrived on time and I guess everyone was quite hungry haha .. so the fruit platters were gone in no time lol ... Hopefully you might be able to try my fruit platters in future events!
 Author| Post time 14-7-2015 13:51:46 | Show all posts
Rainbow replied at 14-7-2015 12:10
Welcome again Darth
Sounds good ur so enioy in yr first time ~

Yes Rainbow!!! I enjoyed my 1st time very very much! Just have to consciously keep all the S&B rules and regulations in check .. so I do not say the inapproptiate things. Hahaa so self aware ... cuz will deduct HP ga ... other than that ... bringing food really makes me very happy hahaha ... as its important when members take breaks and wants to eat something healthy .. while hanging out ... hahaha
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 23:50:12 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 12-7-2015 22:55
Wow! A natural already? You shoulda joined some time ago, not now! Haha
It's always nice to see fe ...

Yes I know Mate! I was looking for you after my "New Member Ceremony" and you were busy busy busy hahhaaa so I just hang out with the rest of the group. Yeah I should have joined a few years ago but its never too late! I know I am going to enjoy being in S&B and its fun to bring food or maybe later on in the future can cook for all of you!
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 01:23:24 | Show all posts
Gabriel replied at 12-7-2015 01:00
Awesome First Time, Darth!

So sweet of you to prepare the home-made Fruit Platters. When I get a c ...

Thanks Gabriel! I love food and cooking, so I just thought of everyone must love Fruits - so I prepare the fruit platters and bring it for the 1st time gift for everyone. And both fruit platters are finished in no time! haha .. Food always bring people together! Hope I will have a chance to cook or bbq at one of the events and you are there too!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:45:48 | Show all posts
Cally replied at 11-7-2015 13:38
Hi D

Add post (11-7-2015 13:43):

Cally - Oh thank God you have the Mini Fan! I was boiling after walking from MTR and then the very heated eye pad! OMG ... If its not because of your mini fan, I probably would have heat stroke! Glad you enjoy the fruit platters - I know we will all be eating there somehow, and just want to bring something healthy and juicy *no pun intended* haha Maybe you can thank me in another way next time haha lol
Post time 13-7-2015 14:51:23 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 12-7-2015 23:53
Yes I know Mate! I was looking for you after my "New Member Ceremony" and you were busy busy busy  ...

That's very thoughtful of you and I'm sure it sits very well with everyone, especially the ladies.
I see that you're a lover of food and more so cooking.
We're on the same wavelength then! I'm also a foodie, sometimes I make or bring stuff along to share.
Gotta share your recipes and thoughts next time!
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 10:26:07 | Show all posts
LA replied at 13-7-2015 09:04
Haha yes I will arrive 30 minutes before to make sure I don't miss the next fruit platter :p

Haha LA .. just arrive on time ... no need to be 30 mins earlier .. hahaa .. plus I cannot tell you which event I am going to and might not bring fruit platters every time hahaa so lets see if we ran into each other in future events. Hahahhaa so lets see if fate brings you to day where I do bring yummy food hahhaa
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:53:37 | Show all posts
meerkat replied at 11-7-2015 13:49
Hihi Darth, welcome to join us~Sorry that I didn't have much time to talk to you that night, but wis ...

Meerkat: You are quite busy and didn't see you much - those guys are very quick in grabbing you! haha lol ... so I guess I have to be much quicker in approaching you next time
Yes let's have a nice chat and maybe a little relaxing massage? haha ... Love your nails too btw ..  .
Post time 14-7-2015 15:51:22 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 14-7-2015 13:54
Yes Rainbow!!! I enjoyed my 1st time very very much! Just have to consciously keep all the S&B rul ...

to pay attention abt the rules ... those aims to protect our privacy ,  to alert about is alrite  ^^
I want to say so impressive the fruit platters u prepared , ur so sincere n nice ^^

hope hv time chat with you in the events comings  
Post time 13-7-2015 01:27:59 | Show all posts
Welcome Darth! Good to know that you enjoyed the party~~~
It was a pity that I missed the fruits platters but I do appreciate your thoughtfulness!!
Another pity is that you were leaving when we just started the conversation, haha, let's chat more next time~
Suzan's advice is a good one and I am sure you will have more fun and enjoyable moments with that in mind
See you soon!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:21:53 | Show all posts
Ar sam replied at 11-7-2015 11:19
Welcome to join u and thanks for your fruits platters.
Seems you enjoy your first time her ...

Ah Sam! No worries, I was about to come to you and chat more with you. And I guess you are occupied at the corner so I just stayed at the table! haha .. no worries, next time I might just quickly pulled you in my arms and chat with you ...  
Post time 12-7-2015 22:52:28 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 11-7-2015 11:22
Hey Mate! Yes, the 1st time is actually quite fun! Everyone is very very very extremely nice! Luck ...

Wow! A natural already? You shoulda joined some time ago, not now! Haha
It's always nice to see fellow English speakers here.
I would have liked to chat with you more but we were both so busy
Post time 11-7-2015 09:55:44 | Show all posts
Welcome to the gang dude!
I think everyone appreciated your welcome gift.
Like one member said, 'I'm quite willing to accept these gifts of corruption' (in a good way of course!)
It's was good to put a face tot he name and hope to see you at the coming events!
See, First Time ain't all that daunting is it?
Post time 12-7-2015 02:24:14 | Show all posts
hi there...

thx so much for yr sincere treat... gd pick of the fruit... n seems that u are as juicy as the fruit... lol........

most welcome to chat, no prior approval is required... but ppl may need to bear w me more at the beginning coz i am shy indeed n not so outspoken in person...

anyway, welcome to the club n see u next time la...

Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:37:54 | Show all posts
phoenix replied at 12-7-2015 02:27
hi there...

thx so much for yr sincere treat... gd pick of the fruit... n seems that u are as juic ...

I am as juicy as the fruits?? so you did noticed me ... hahaha .. or just the fruits?? hahaha
Yes, you do look a bit shy ... sure lets chat chat first and see if the mood is right! hehe
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:43:35 | Show all posts
小古 replied at 11-7-2015 13:27
you seems really enjoy in SnB~~~
Welcome

Siu Koo!!!!!!
Thank you for taking me along the ride for my 1st time experience! Unforgettable being with you!
Your're gentle and caring makes me very calm... that's why I am Calm - little Darth becomes very excited!!! haha
 Author| Post time 23-12-2015 23:26:57 | Show all posts
Tio replied at 13-12-2015 21:19
Darth! Man, sounds like you had an amazing time! Crazy stuff haha keep writing! It's always exciting ...

Thanks Tio! Yeah it was amaaaaazing! hahah .. I write less now as because soo busy at work and when I am free ... I sleep early ... so no time to write haahah
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:14:22 | Show all posts
Bella replied at 11-7-2015 07:34
Glad to see our charming Darth~!!
Welcome to s&b~~~
And thank you soooo much for the fruits,

Bella ... its great we got to chat a bit before you leave. You look tired. Next time I will give you a massage to relax you! I promise I will be gentle! hehe
 Author| Post time 20-4-2016 15:13:49 | Show all posts
thegoldenratio replied at 20-4-2016 15:15
nice idea cutting fruits for sex party, i think fruits can add some sexual fun and appetite for both ...

Hahha yes that is true too, but I made the fruit platters because its good and healthy for everyone .... no other purposes hahhaa
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 18:14:33 | Show all posts
Surf replied at 11-7-2015 17:42
Darth, welcome
Chat with you again if you really available next time
"May the force be  ...

Surf!!! Yeah I really enjoy chatting with you guys! Haha for sure ... hope to see you soon too!!! "May the Force is with you too!!"
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 23:41:02 | Show all posts
Abby replied at 11-7-2015 23:26
Cherrys popped and yes those hot masks gotta be replaced somehow at least during the summer.welcome  ...

Haha Thanks Abby! Cherry certainly popped very well that 1st time!!! Haaha hope to meet you in person soon Abby!!!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:20:29 | Show all posts
KT replied at 11-7-2015 10:39
Welcome to this big family.
Thank you for your Fruit Platters. This is Delicious!! We reall ...

Hi KT ... its great to see you take care of LA. Am sure you have a good experience too! haha ... You welcome! Glad you all enjoyed the Fruit Platters!
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 03:14:25 | Show all posts
LA replied at 13-7-2015 02:20
Haha yes you soon buddy.
Totally missed the fruit platted too lol :D

hhaaha LA ... its because I came to the event on time, then the fruits were all gone when you arrived ..
Now you know what time to arrive at events! hahaa lol
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 20:42:30 | Show all posts
nobody replied at 12-7-2015 19:11
Ha Ha Ha thanks mister Vader....Darth Vader...

Finally .. someone knows Darth Vader!! I was trying to explain who is Darth Vader and Star Wars in the past event. No one seems to know it ... yeah finally!!! I am sooo happy now!!!
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 14:35:40 | Show all posts
vinnie replied at 13-7-2015 11:47
Mate... what a story! This is the kind of thing that makes people want to hurry up and apply haha. G ...

Thanks Vinnie! Yeah ... S&B is a great club with great people! Hope to see you in person at future events soon!
Post time 13-7-2015 09:01:40 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 13-7-2015 03:17
hhaaha LA  ... its because I came to the event on time, then the fruits were all gone whe ...

Haha yes I will arrive 30 minutes before to make sure I don't miss the next fruit platter :p
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:35:51 | Show all posts
Suzan replied at 12-7-2015 02:20
Sounds good if chances permit.

Oh so u r the one buying the fruit sampler - very nice n thotful! ...

Suzan: I bought the fruits and then cut them myself to make the Fruit Platters ... haha ...
Post time 11-7-2015 11:29:29 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 11-7-2015 11:23
Hi KT ... its great to see you take care of LA. Am sure you have a good experience too! haha ... Y ...

HAHA~~~This is not my first time to be mentor. I just try my best to help you guy involve only.

Author| Post time 12-7-2015 01:39:26 | Show all posts
Jackie replied at 12-7-2015 01:37
生果打人牙較軟,you win!
有機會傾多兩句~
要多啲報名參加活動呀!Enjoy~

Jackie: Yes I can read Chinese .... hehe .. Just cannot type any! Yeah lets chat more next time!
 Author| Post time 27-11-2015 06:56:56 | Show all posts
alwaysarsh replied at 27-11-2015 03:08
And Darth,, you can call me Arsh.

Arsh! Good morning! Just a reminder, we do not use our real pics for the profile picture as we try to keep this private and discreet.

Post time 11-7-2015 13:46:59 | Show all posts
Hihi Darth, welcome to join us~Sorry that I didn't have much time to talk to you that night, but wish there will be chances in the upcoming parties.
Glad that you did enjoy, which was a good start to newbie ~~~

Post time 12-7-2015 02:17:13 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 12-7-2015 02:18
Suzan: Ohh ... lets encore next time! hehe ... I do enjoy having fun with you!

Sounds good if chances permit.

Oh so u r the one buying the fruit sampler - very nice n thotful!!!
 Author| Post time 14-7-2015 18:45:43 | Show all posts
Rainbow replied at 14-7-2015 15:54
to pay attention abt the rules ... those aims to protect our privacy ,  to alert about is alrite   ...

Yeah ... lets chat in future events!!!
 Author| Post time 26-11-2015 06:42:30 | Show all posts
alwaysarsh replied at 26-11-2015 00:36
100% correct. I also want to know you people more.

Hi Sarsh! Yeah we are a friendly group of people .... hope to see you at future parties soon!!
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:15:42 | Show all posts
Suzan replied at 12-7-2015 02:17
Hi there. Welcome again. Good fun playing with u ^^

C ya again soon. Cheers!!

Suzan: Ohh ... lets encore next time! hehe ... I do enjoy having fun with you!
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 22:28:39 | Show all posts
Ar sam replied at 11-7-2015 22:20
When did I occupied by someone in the corner?
I have no idea due to my goldfish memory

Haha sure sure!! Hope to see u next time!!!!! Lets chat chat ....
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 20:48:03 | Show all posts
鹿叔叔 replied at 12-7-2015 20:45
Welcome Darth , hope you enjoy the activity . Hope to see you soon

Thanks Uncle Deer!!! Yes ... I enjoyed the activities very much!!! Hehehe
Post time 12-7-2015 15:18:51 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 12-7-2015 15:09
Hi JoJo!!! Love to meet you in person soon I hope!!! Haha  we can chat more then for sure ...

Sure...I always welcome for chatting
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 15:06:31 | Show all posts
早早 replied at 12-7-2015 15:03
Hi darth! That's jojo~~~
Hope you enjoy the party

Hi JoJo!!! Love to meet you in person soon I hope!!! Haha we can chat more then for sure
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 18:48:00 | Show all posts
vinnie replied at 13-7-2015 15:12
Definitely man! All in due time

Vinnie: May the Force be with you and hope to see you soon! I am your father LUKE Skywalker!!!!
 Author| Post time 27-11-2015 18:52:02 | Show all posts
alwaysarsh replied at 27-11-2015 18:38
Ok buddy. Noted. im gonna change it. And you erase my image from your mind too. LOL

Hmmm kinda hard ... change pic plzzz
Post time 11-7-2015 23:21:47 | Show all posts
Darth replied at 11-7-2015 14:48
Cally - Oh thank God you have the Mini Fan! I was boiling after walking from MTR and then the very ...

Cally's vibrating fan!
Post time 13-12-2015 21:16:49 | Show all posts
Darth! Man, sounds like you had an amazing time! Crazy stuff haha keep writing! It's always exciting to read about someone's first time in this club
 Author| Post time 14-7-2015 10:42:49 | Show all posts
vinnie replied at 14-7-2015 10:17
Haha, that's fine as long as I don't have to kiss my sister!

Haha of course not!! Maybr just kiss Chewbacca!! Hahhaa
Post time 11-7-2015 13:46:43 | Show all posts
Hi~ Darth! Welcome on board! I am sure that you will enjoy more in the future!  
And hope to see you soon!

P.S. Thanks for your fruit platters!
Post time 11-7-2015 10:36:48 | Show all posts
Welcome to this big family.
Thank you for your Fruit Platters. This is Delicious!! We really love it!!!
Hope to see you soon in the activities.
Post time 11-7-2015 17:39:10 | Show all posts
Darth, welcome
Chat with you again if you really available next time
"May the force be with you" in all the coming events
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 15:53:58 | Show all posts
早早 replied at 12-7-2015 15:21
Sure...I always welcome for chatting

Chatting first then excitment comes after hahahahaa
Post time 12-7-2015 01:34:49 | Show all posts
Edited by Jackie at 12-7-2015 01:40

生果打人牙較軟,you win!
有機會傾多兩句~
要多啲報名參加活動呀!Enjoy~
p.s. 你好似識睇中文㗎呵~
Post time 11-7-2015 23:23:40 | Show all posts
Cherrys popped and yes those hot masks gotta be replaced somehow at least during the summer.welcome Darth!
Post time 13-12-2015 02:06:08 | Show all posts
Edited by Rainbow at 13-12-2015 02:13

hi alwaysarsh
Welcome to “ Let`s Chat ”, c u there ^^
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 21:47:00 | Show all posts
nobody replied at 12-7-2015 21:01
IIIII am youuur father......

What is thy bidding, Master? Hhaaha
Post time 11-7-2015 07:31:41 | Show all posts
Glad to see our charming Darth~!!
Welcome to s&b~~~
And thank you soooo much for the fruits,
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 09:52:53 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 12-7-2015 03:19
獲女士 加HP1作鼓勵

Thank you Chris!!!!
Post time 12-7-2015 02:14:11 | Show all posts
Hi there. Welcome again. Good fun playing with u ^^

C ya again soon. Cheers!!
 Author| Post time 27-11-2015 20:42:59 | Show all posts

No idea hhahaa
Post time 13-7-2015 02:17:31 | Show all posts
Haha yes you soon buddy.
Totally missed the fruit platted too lol :D
Post time 12-7-2015 20:42:19 | Show all posts
Welcome Darth , hope you enjoy the activity . Hope to see you soon
Post time 14-7-2015 12:07:44 | Show all posts
Welcome again Darth
Sounds good ur so enioy in yr first time ~

Post time 11-7-2015 14:24:53 | Show all posts
Um...Actually cock willbe better topic next time ..
Post time 12-7-2015 15:00:37 | Show all posts
Hi darth! That's jojo~~~
Hope you enjoy the party

Post time 11-7-2015 13:24:38 | Show all posts
you seems really enjoy in SnB~~~
Welcome
Post time 12-7-2015 03:16:55 | Show all posts
獲女士 加HP1作鼓勵
Post time 16-2-2018 20:55:35 | Show all posts
Thx for sharing
Post time 11-7-2015 13:35:42 | Show all posts
Hi D

Add post (11-7-2015 13:43):
DARTH,thabk you so much fo yr fruitssss..haha
I really enjoy it
Welcome to S&B~~
p.s. the mini fan is mine ..haha i call it "air-conditioner" haha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 21:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227536 second(s), 27 queries .